- The Hills District, NSW
- Training Session Coaching
- Online Coaching
- Trail Running Clinics
- Training Camps
- Trail Running including Ultra Distances
- Road Running including Ultra Distances
- Nutrition Advice
- Technology Utilisation
Stephane is an experienced ultra runner, having competed in ultras for over 7 years and loves technical and steep/hilly terrain. Two times finisher at UTMB, 8 x UTA100 (previously TNF100), 2 x Surf Coast Century 100, 2 x Buffalo Stampede Ultra, 3 x Mt Blanc Marathon, Winner and placegetter at Running Wild and other ultra running events. Stephane has an in-depth experience running ultra events across a wide range of distances and terrains.
“For me, running is a fun experience and I love to share my love of the outdoors and helping people meet their goals – whatever those are – from a parkrun PB to successfully completing a miler. I want to help my athletes set realistic goals and join them in their journey.”
- Athletics Australia Accredited Level 2 Recreational Running Coach
- Athletics Australia Accredited Level 1 Community Coach
Road Running PBs
- 5km – 17:21, Ponds parkrun, 21/11/2015
- 10km – 37:29 SIDS Stampede
- Half – 1:23:17 Bathurst Half Marathon 2016
- Marathon – 2:57:25 Western Sydney Marathon 2016
Road Running Race Highlights
- 2016 – 1st Outright, 12h Team Ultra with Coach Stephane Moulin, Narrabeen All Nighter
Trail Running Race Highlights
- 2016 – UTA100,
- 2016 – Six Foot Track,
- 2015 – Knapsack Lap Race, 1st Place Male 6 hours Solo
- 6 Foot Track marathon 4:11:51 (2015) – top 5%
- 8 times finisher TNF100 / UTA100 – top 10% – 13hr29 (2016)
- Buffalo Ultra 10:48 (2015 & 2016) – to 10%
- Hounslow 68 2015 – 10:45 – top 10%
- 1st Narrabeen All Nighter Pair 2015 & 2016 (Marcus Cockshut / Graham Hand) – 130km
- WildEndurance 50km mixed team – 2nd – 2014
- Galston Gutbuster 21km 5th 2015 & 2016 (1hr58) – 2nd AC
- Mt Blanc Marathon 2014 & 2015 – top 10% 5hr55 (2015)
- 80km Chamonix 2016 19hr 13 – top 15%
- 2 times finisher UTMB 100 miles 2014 & 2015 (37hr20 – top 20%)
- Multiple podiums/ top 10 Running Wild events 2015 & 2016:
Mt Solitary Ultra 2015 & 2016 – top 10% 5hr45
- Mt Portal 17km 2015 – 1hr 18 – 3rd
- Kedumba 1/2 2015 – 1hr44 – 8th
- 1st Knapsack 6 hrs solo 2015 – 65km
- 3rd Knapsack 6 hrs solo 2016 – 65km
Kerrie Hessel – Kerrie turned 50 this year and wanted to celebrate in style by running her 1st ultra race – UTA50. Not only did Kerrie ran her 1st ultra but she did it in style in a fantastic time of 8hr 49min – 649th overall out of 1500 starters.
She has since also ran Glow Worm Marathon in just over 3:00 hrs ending 11th in her age category.
Matt Dunshea – Matt successfully finished his 1st 100km ultra trail race – UTA100 – in a fantastic 15hr 47min. Bronze buckle for his 1st ultra.
Woodford to Glenbrook – 1hr43min – 9th overall, 4th Age Category
Bathurst ½ marathon – 1hr 27min – 11th overall – 4th age category
Parkrun PB of 19:13
Catriona Burgess – Winner Knapsack 6hrs mixed team event
6 foot track – 5h42min – 42nd Age category
Pace 22 – 2hr42min – 20th female / 6th age category
Canberra ½ marathon – 1hr48min – 48th age category
Nikki Keighran – 9 weeks after her Ironman, Nikki finished her 1st 100km ultra race – UTA10 0 – in a blastering fast 16hr 55min.
Parkrun PB – 22:23
Linda Hernando – Canberra ½ marathon – 1hr40min – 20th age category
Parkrun PB of 21:47 – shaving nearly 4 mins in the past 5 months.
Geg Finlay – within a short period (2 months) Greg has smashed his parkrun PB from 27mins to a speedy 23:46.
"I wanted to give you some feedback on David.
He is a magician! I entered the half as a last minute thing to kill time so I could watch Bec. David had me down to do 18k and 2 hours so thought it would be good timing.
I wanted to run to feel, not push hard after a big lead up and a big fall last week.
David also has been managing me through a runners knee.. so I ran without pressure and no looking at times, my expectation was circa 2:20 to do comfortably.
Today I crossed in 1:59 and had no idea I had even broken 2hrs. I had plenty left in the tank and no pain at all.
I was so excited and emotional I contacted him straight away and as is the humble nature of the man he took no credit.
Brendan, I could not be happier or healthier. Whilst, not an elite athlete, David treats me like a human and an athlete. He is a gentleman and he takes the time to understand you and what you are trying to achieve.
I am currently working close to 90 hours a week and yet he still has me wanting to crank out the kms. I feel lucky to have his advise and coaching. It is a privilege most on life are not afforded.
Thanks to both of you."
Brilliant, superb, awesome, that about sums up this trip. If you are up for an adventure and don't want the hassle of finding accommodation or great food, and of course superb trails, then this is the trip for you. Brendan and his awesome team will take care of all this for you. I was blown away by the scenery of Chamonix and more importantly, went to places that I would not have had the confidence to go to by myself without the Up\P Coaching team preparing all this for me. Superb trip, highly recommends it.
This tour was extremely well planned and managed by all. Once there everything was taken care of for us and the accommodation was stunning, conveniently located and very comfortable. Food catered for everyone’s dietary needs and was really tasty, plus there was never a shortage for breakfast, lunch & dinner on hungry runners tummy’s.
The running itself was truely such an exceptional experience. Being able to run in these stunning locations, with coaches of such a high caliber is a experience very few get to enjoy. All runner abilities where catered for, so no one was left behind. I would 100% encourage others to take part in this experience, as I certainly hope to again.