- Mick coaches online athletes
- Trail/Mountain any distance including 100 mile and multi-day.
- Road Running (any distance)
Mick started running about 10 years ago after running a half marathon with a friend. A few years of marathons (PB 2.39) and road running, he needed new challenge! Learning to swim and back on the bike after being hit by Adelaide’s only tram in his youth, he completed 6 Ironmans! In 2013 Mick found the taste for the trail and has never looked back. Really enjoy the trail community, “such a great bunch of friendly people!” and his love of being outdoors and running the trails in the mountains is a strong passion – “it’s a great way to experience this world of ours.”
- Athletics Australia Accredited Level 1 Community Coach
Personal StatsResults 2015
- Alpine Challenge 100km 13h1min
- Heysen 57km 5hr56min
- Razorback 64km 1st 7hr 50min
- World Trail Champs France 85km 110th 12hr20min
- Busselton Ironman 10hr30min
- Maroondah Dam 50km 3rd 4hr26m
- Bogong to Hotham 64km 5th 7hr53m
- The North Face 100km 20th 11hr38m
- You Yangs 80km 1st 7hr24m
- Yurrebilla 56km 6th 5hr38m
- Razorback 64km 3rd 7hr43m
- Paris Marathon 2hr46m
- Melbourne Ironman 9hr40m (swim shortened)
- Barossa Marathon 2hr52m
- Yurrebilla 56km 6hr54m
- McLaren Vale ½ marathon 1hr16m
- Melbourne Marathon 2hr39m
- Port Macquarie Ironman 10hr30m
- Adelaide Marathon 2hr45m
- Athletics Australia Level 1 Recreational Running Coach
Lake Crackenback was a truly memorable experience. The Running, YOGA, Accommodation and food was perfectly catered for.
Can not wait to go back. Thanks, UP Coaching for organising an awesome getaway.
Run with Confidence has helped my running and race preparation for Western Sydney Half marathon.
The Skills I learnt over the course helps my form and has improved my running immensely. Thanks, UP Coaching.
Hills District, NSW
It was an eye-opening experience and privileged to attend a trail running camp lead by Australia's leading trail runner. Brendan is a great communicator who passionately shares his extensive knowledge and love for running. I left the camp equipped & inspired to run my first solo trail running event, all 100kms of it. With Brendan's help, I achieved the goal I set out for.
So impressed by my experience of Brendan's coaching I encouraged two of my children (aged 13 & 14) to attend a kids trail running clinic which he also led. My children, at different levels, were both inspired and enjoyed the clinic. I was greatly impressed to see how Brendan was able to connect with the all the children and once again pass on not only his knowledge but a passion for the sport.