- Penrith, NSW
- Coaches locally based and online athletes
- Assists Brendan at weekly training sessions, weekend clinics and overnight camps
- Individually coaches at the Thursday at Paker St Oval
- 1:1 consulting and training, particularly in the field of running technique.
- Beginner to Intermediate Runners
- Road Running 5km to Marathon
- Strength and Conditioning
- Running Technique
- Cross Training for Runners
- Technology Utilisation
Graham came to being a runner through his local parkrun event after a long career in semi-professional soccer and mountain biking.
Since coming to Brendan, he has worked his way up from being a coached athlete to now having his Level 2 Coaching Certificate.
Graham runs UP Coaching Penrith out of Parker St Oval on Thursday afternoons.
Graham is Run Director at Nepean River and Penrith Lakes parkrun.
“I got into coaching as I really enjoy seeing someone reach a goal. For me I was able to help at least 5 people at parkrun hit PB’s and have helped other UP Coaching athletes develop their fitness and grow as athletes. I expect that my athletes do the training I set out but at the same time I am open to getting regular input from my athletes as coaching should be an adaptable process.”
As a coach, I want to develop my athletes and see them reach their potential and I will study and grow myself as a Coach daily through experience and education.
- UTA 50 – 2015 10:31:21
- UTA 50 – 2016 9:30:25
- Parkrun PB 20:05 down from 32:45 Mins in 2015
- Marathon Time 2015 5:20:45 Gold Coast Marathon 2015
- Marathon Time 2016 3:54:05 Western Sydney 2016
Terie Jane Thompson
- Half Marathon Time 2015 5:20:45 Gold Coast Marathon 2015
- Half Marathon Time 2016 3:54:05 Western Sydney 2016
- Kedumbla Half 2015 – 03:15:36
- Kedumbla Half 2016 – 02:43:26
Road Running PBs
- 5km – 17:31, Penrith Lakes parkrun, 16/01/16
- 10km – 36:56, Striders 10k Homebush, 02/07/16
- Half – 1:19:53, Blacktown Running Festival, 31/07/16
- Marathon – 2:54:57, Melbourne Marathon, 16/10/16
Road Running Career Highlights
- 2016 – 5th, Blacktown Running Festival Half Marathon
- 2016 – 1st Outright, 12h Team Ultra with Coach Stephane Moulin, Narrabeen All Nighter
- 2015 – 1st Outright and 1st Mixed Team, 50km Paired Relay with Coach Kelly-ann Varey, Centennial Park Ultra
Trail Running Race Highlights
- 2018 – Winner Narrabeen Allighter
- 2018 – Knapsack Lap Race, 2nd Place Male Pair with Coach Brendan Davies
- 2018 – Six Foot Track 4:45:54
- 2017 – UTA100 –
- 2017 – GOW 2nd Mail pair in 100km Relay with Rocket Rod
- 2016 – UTA50, 6:26:14
- 2016 – Knapsack Lap Race, 1st Place Male Pair with Coach Brendan Davies
- 2015 – Knapsack Lap Race, 1st Place Male Pair with Grant McFadden
- Athletics Australia Accredited Level 2 Recreational Running
- Athletics Australia Accredited Level 1 Community Coach
- Working with Children Check WWC1248992E
- ASADA Level 1 and Level 2 Anti-Doping qualification
- Level 1 Football Coach
- Senior First Aid with CPR
Lake Crackenback was a truly memorable experience. The Running, YOGA, Accommodation and food was perfectly catered for.
Can not wait to go back. Thanks, UP Coaching for organising an awesome getaway.
Run with Confidence has helped my running and race preparation for Western Sydney Half marathon.
The Skills I learnt over the course helps my form and has improved my running immensely. Thanks, UP Coaching.
Hills District, NSW
It was an eye-opening experience and privileged to attend a trail running camp lead by Australia's leading trail runner. Brendan is a great communicator who passionately shares his extensive knowledge and love for running. I left the camp equipped & inspired to run my first solo trail running event, all 100kms of it. With Brendan's help, I achieved the goal I set out for.
So impressed by my experience of Brendan's coaching I encouraged two of my children (aged 13 & 14) to attend a kids trail running clinic which he also led. My children, at different levels, were both inspired and enjoyed the clinic. I was greatly impressed to see how Brendan was able to connect with the all the children and once again pass on not only his knowledge but a passion for the sport.